Akbük is one of the places resembling the Paradise with its geographical position, fabulous climate, natural diversities and its glorious beaches.
Akbük which has 15 km length seaside covered with pine and olive trees, is a star of Aegean Sea and looks like a natural wonder. It is surrounded by mountains; in its north Karadiken, in its northeast Ilbıra Mountain, in its east Kazıklı Village, in its southeast Bozbük Village and in its south Aegean Sea are located.
For the people who are looking for different alternatives Akbük is the ideal holiday resort with its fabulous nature. Also Akbük is far away from the city noise, it has full of oxygen, minimum humidity and fresh air, because of these features Akbük is best for Health Tourism.
Akbük is just like paradise for the people who would like to stay in summer and also in winter season. It is in the meeting point of blue sky and green forest. Akbük becomes one of the favourite place for the foreign and local tourist and investors. It is located in the centre of historical and touristic residential areas. Most of the markets, restaurants, cafes and bazaars are open in winter as well and also in all seasons there are boat tours from the port to the variety of islands and bays.
Besides its natural beauty, Akbük is just the healing place for the people who have asthma because of its fresh air full of oxygen. Most of the asthma patients stops using their medicine, they just take a deep breath in Akbük, it is just like a miracle.
Nature is so generous for Akbük, it has marine resources in the sea bottom. With the help of natural resources, the gulf is clean all the time -that's why... the fish is so delicious in Akbük. The most delicious fish in Akbük are sea bream, sea bass, sole fish and golden grey mullet.
- Surrounded by pine and olive trees.
- Fantastic climate that you can stay in all season.
- Good for the asthma patient because of the maximum oxygen and minimum humidity
- Clean beaches and bays (with the blue flag)
- Places to walk and run along the beach,Suitable for water skiing and sailing,
- Forests to be discovered by trekking,
- The most delicious fish and sea food that you can eat in all season,
- Most favourite place for local and foreigner investors.
- Economic compared to the other holidays resorts,
- Far away from concretion, pollution and crowd and the other negative impacts.
- Located in the improving and upgrading area in Aegean.
- Boat tours for 12 months to the islands and bays around it.
- Close to the historical and touristic places like Didim, Bodrum, Söke, Bafa Lake, Kuşadası, Herakleia,
- Milas, Priene, Miletus, Ephesus, Pamukkale and also some cities like Aydın, İzmir, Muğla.
- 40km distance to Bodrum-Milas airport and 150km distance to İzmir Airport.
- Easy transportation by sea and land